Although they don’t eat wood like termites do, carpenter ants do chew out areas to expand their nests, sometimes causing structural damage. They especially like moist and decaying wood where there has been water damage, and they can live both indoors and out. Carpenter ants feed on decaying insects and plants.
Unlike cold climate areas, Houston area residents have to deal with the threat of carpenter ants all year long. These ants can be persistent and damaging pests. Don’t let them get the upper hand in your home or on your property. Call MHIS Pest Control Services at (832) 323-2550 for ant pest control measures. You can also request a quote online now. We serve Houston and the surrounding areas.
General Pest Treatment Package
GENERAL PEST TREATMENT
Quarterly service program that reduces current pest populations as well as creates a barrier against future insect intruders.
- Treats: cockroaches, ants, centipedes, millipedes, silverfish, spiders, crickets, earwigs, and wasps.
- Includes: Removal of wasp nests and spider webs from accessible areas.
Your Bugs Are Our Bugs. Take Back Your Outdoor Space Today!
Recommended Ant Control Measures
In highly wooded areas or areas of new construction, we typically recommend a recurring preventative program with carpenter ant coverage. In addition to ants, we also offer pest control services for mosquitos, rodents, spiders, ticks and fleas, and cockroaches. Be sure to also check out our state-of-the-art vapor, mosquito, and eco-friendly misting systems.
When it comes to ants, in many cases, we can eliminate carpenter ant colonies over a short period of time. Here is how the process works:
- Our one-time service for carpenter ants starts with a thorough inspection, as identifying and eliminating the primary colony directly is the simplest solution.
- Quite often, however, the primary ant colony is not visible or accessible. In that case, we implement our baiting program.
- After baiting suspected or known areas of activity, we simply wait and let the carpenter ants do the work for us.
- Should a technician deem an ant treatment follow-up visit necessary, we will return at no additional charge.
- All carpenter ant removal services include a 60-day warranty, so if the carpenter ants return within that time frame, let us know and we’ll be back for further remediation.
Why Choose Us?
There are so many reasons to choose us for pest control, but here are a few of our favorites:
- Operate as a family-owned business.
- Live in the neighborhoods we serve.
- Go the extra mile to serve clients by doing tasks like removing spider webs.
- Give discounts to veterans, first responders, and schoolteachers.
- Have the best-rated, eco-friendly products that are safe for families and pets.
- Feature a 2-in-1 Lawn Solutions system that allows application of pest control products and lawn fertilizer at the same time.
- Offer one-time treatments.
- Provide an economical and effective service package.
- Promise 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
When you need a carpenter ant exterminator, MHIS Pest Control Services is ready to banish the pests with our ant pest control program. Don’t wait another day to get the problem under control. Call (832) 323-2550. Want more information? Request a quote online now. We serve Houston and the surrounding areas including Katy, Magnolia, Humble, Kingwood, and Willis.